Free Mental Health Resources
People Seeking Helps
The free and confidential resources below can help you or a loved one connect with a skilled, trained mental health professional.
If you are in crisis, get immediate help:
- Call 911
- National Suicide Prevention Lifelineexternal icon: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) for English, 1-888-628-9454 for Spanish, or Lifeline Crisis Chatexternal icon
- Crisis Text Line: Text SIGNS to 741741 for 24/7, anonymous, free crisis counseling
- Disaster Distress Helplineexternal icon: CALL or TEXT 1-800-985-5990 (press 2 for Spanish)
- Veteran’s Crisis Lineexternal icon: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)), then select 1, or Crisis Chatexternal icon or text: 8388255
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Mental Health Resourcesexternal icon
- Help for Military Service Members and Their Familiesexternal icon
- FindTreatment.gov – external icon – – jFind a provider treating substance use disorders, addiction, and mental illness.
- American Psychiatric Association Foundationexternal icon
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatryexternal icon
- American Psychological Associationexternal icon